Hillcrest Holiday Home is a 4 bedroom holiday home set admist the ruggedly beautiful landscape of Cruit Island in West Donegal. With a choice of sandy beaches within walking distance from the front door, Hillcrest is ideal for family holidays. It is also a perfect base to explore the Rosses and Gweedore â€“ two of the most scenic parts of Co Donegal.
This homely self catering accommodation has 4 bedrooms to sleep up to 7 comfortably. The ground floor is open plan with a wonderful conservatory style living area enjoying spectacular sea views. The spacious newly fitted solid oak kitchen has a washing machine and dishwasher and a dining area with seating for 6. There is also a seating area in front of a warm and inviting fireplace â€“ turf is supplied on request. Outside there are mature landscaped gounds and ample parking. The property has a Bathroom/Shower Room and an additional shower room.
Local Activities and Attractions
* Golf on nearby Cruit Island Golf Club â€“ a challenging 9 hole course.
* Enjoy peaceful walks, deserted beaches, magnificent rockscapes, a wealth of wild flowers and rare bird-life - all on your doorstep.
* Visit the Daniel O Donnell Visitor Centre in Dungloe. This centre is dedicated to the Kincasslagh singer and features a large collection memorabilia and awards collected over the years.
* Try some of the local award winning restaurants in the region - Danny Minnies in Annagry or the Lobster Pot in Burtonport
* Go Kayaking near Carrickfinn beach (Rapidkayak) or from Kincasslagh Pier
* Try fly fishing on the nearby lakes of the Rosses
* Visit Leoâ€™s Tavern in Meenaleck â€“ the home of world renowned Clannad and Enya
* Visit the Dunlewey Lakeside Centre - Facilities include restaurant, tea-room, craft shop, adventure play areas, pets & animals, storytelling, boat trips on Dunlewey Lake, guided tours and weaving demonstrations.
* Take a day trip to Aranmore, Tory Island or Gola Island.
* Climb Errigal Mountain
* Visit Glenveagh National Park, with 16,000 hectares of mountains, lakes, wood and bogs. Glenveag ...