(Reference number: 76082)
This three-bedroom family apartment has the best of both worlds - old world Haussmannian architecture and a fresh and contemporary design which make this space both beautiful to look at and functional. This home also ticks all of the boxes location-wise, only a short walk from trendy South Pigalle and Saint Georges with its popular grocery stores and restaurants. Its rare to have such a large kitchen in Paris so I would recommend picking up some fresh ingredients and making the most of the communal spaces in the evening.
* The fifth bed is a small child's bed
* Please note that there are no bedside reading lights in the bedrooms
* There is a lot of space in the living room but not many extra chairs around the dining table if you want to invite some guests
* Be aware that the fireplaces are purely ornamental
* The adult-rated photography in the master bedroom may not be to everyone's taste