Description(Reference number: 72398)
Come to this villa as an extended family or group of friends, and experience the luxurious lifestyle of Mallorca’s Port d’Andratx. High up on Monport's hillside, the coastal views are spectacular. Whether you’re lounging on the sofa on the sun terrace, dipping into the infinity pool, dining on the covered terrace, or soaking in the bubbling jacuzzi, you’ll be in front of that harbour view, sun on sea during the day and speckled with lights at night. With loads of space across four levels, it’s easy to find a shady terrace to catch up on holiday reading, or a sociable area for sharing sundowners. The villa’s Spanish style feels sophisticated and timeless, and modern touches ensure lux living, like the sleek kitchen, TVs in every bedroom, and a state-of-the-art gym and a sauna. There’s even a sandy petanque court and ping pong. With so much to keep you in situ, we know it’ll be hard to tear yourselves away, but you might be tempted by the spas, golf courses and sandy beaches in the area. Port d’Andratx’s seafood restaurants beckon, and by renting a car, the chocolate box villages of the Serra de Tramuntara mountains (and teeny hidden coves) are also within day-tripping distance.
* The home is designed across a series of levels and the steps and staircases may not suit those with limited mobility
* Two rooms are located on a lower terrace, separate from the main house, and share a kitchenette and living room
* There is a very comfortable staff bedroom with ensuite bathroom
* You'll have help keeping the home in check – included in the rate is a daily maid service for four hours every day (except Sundays)
* We’d highly recommend hiring a car for getting out and about, and exploring further afield