Description(Reference number: 77351)
Sarrià is a residential neighbourhood – you won't find any nightclubs or late bars here, but that's one of the reasons why affluent locals like it so much. Although a bit farther out, it's extremely well connected to Plaça Catalunya. Grand Marronne has a communal pool for those lazy days when you can't be bothered to go sightseeing and a private patio that's perfect for an outdoor meal. The design here is simple, yet functional, making it perfect for adventurous families.
* We're admittedly a picky bunch, but we did feel like the mattress in the master bedroom was due for replacement
* This home doesn't have a manual, but the host is working on putting one together
* The air conditioning is only present in the living room
* We couldn't connect to the WiFi when we visited, so we couldn't check how fast it is
* The only natural light source are the front windows, which means this home is a little dark