Description(Reference number: 75760)
A simple look on the map will reveal that this home is in a pretty sweet spot in terms of location. Modernist sights aside (which are all a good five-minute walk away), you have Brunch & Cake almost around the corner, Paco Meralgo for a dinner treat...we could go on. This long home spans between an interior atrium and an exterior view of Carrer Mallorca. It works best for groups of autonomous friends, or two families, as it has two kitchens with dining areas, and equipped with high-quality appliances.
* Seven guests can stay here, but the last two will be sleeping on a sofa bed in the living room
* There's a fireplace in the communal area, but please consult the host if you're keen to use it – it's more complicated than it looks
* Two of the three bedrooms are small and have no storage space
* This host allows pets, but please confirm the details and special arrangements before arrival
* There are several steps leading to the elevator – those with limited mobility or heavy suitcases beware