Description(Reference number: 79069)
Located in a period, Grade II listed building in the centre of Marylebone, this home successfully combines a quintessential English style, seen in the cast iron fireplaces and sloped ceiling, with brand new, modern finishes and mid-century furniture. It’s also got added luxuries, such as a TV in the bedroom and toiletries by REN. While this is not someone’s personal home, the bespoke design of this space from award-winning architects Morrow & Lorraine has made it unique and characterful.
* This home is set over two floors so there are stairs within the home
* Please note that the second bedroom is only really half a bedroom, it's small in size and only has a sofa bed
* There are only showers in this home and no bathtub
* The fireplaces are only decorative
* This is a purpose-built home in a building with multiple similar units, so this is not a typical homestay experience
* There is no microwave or air conditioning in this home