Description(Reference number: 77836)
Even though this home is located on one of the main roads, the bedroom is surprisingly quiet. The secret is in the atrium-facing balcony, which also provides great natural light. From here, you'll have no trouble getting to the beach or Eixample, but you'll need to take the metro to move around efficiently – Sarrià is slightly farther away from the city crowds. As per the hosts' vision, each of the homes in this building is inspired by fruit, and Flamingo Timberland takes its inspiration from juicy guava, which explains the soft splashes of pink that bring life to this cosy home.
* Four guests can sleep in this home, but two will need to settle for the sofa bed
* Aside from a TV with local channels, this home doesn't have a lot of entertainment options
* There's no oven in the kitchen – you'll struggle to prepare an elaborate meal here
* There's not a lot of storage in this home – it's better equipped for a short stay
* As there's no washing machine, the host offers laundry service – but it isn't free unfortunately