Description(Reference number: 77704)
Looking out over the beautiful Canal St Martin, this contemporary Parisian apartment is blessed with plenty of light in the mornings. It's decorated in a classic contemporary style with plenty of mid-century inspiration, curved archways and stained glass sitting alongside the super stylish wood-clad kitchen. The stunning cladding carries through to the peaceful master bedroom, where it contrasts nicely with the original floorboards. A cool and diverse neighbourhood, Canal St Martin has plenty of great bakeries and South-East Asian restaurants to tempt you out of your apartment, plus plenty of vibrant bars to keep the party going into the night. On Sundays, your canalside location right by comes into its own. Quai de Valmy is one of two streets reserved exclusively for pedestrians and cyclists each weekend – an ideal opportunity to saddle up and explore the neighbourhood under your own steam. And on warm days, it's the perfect picnic spot as you people-watch by the water.
* Though you probably won't need a car, there is paid multistorey parking nearby for €15 per day
* You're on the first floor of a building without an elevator
* The home is located right next to the canal
* Check-in after 7:30pm will be subject to a €40 surcharge, payable in cash
* One of the beds in the second bedroom is a pullout and would probably be best suited to a child