Description(Reference number: 76048)
Located right around the corner from Plaça Catalunya, Eunoia is in the heart of the most fast-paced neighbourhood in town. The design in this home is a bit hit or miss – some will love the retro-futuristic features and the bold wallpapers, but if you're a fan of a more neutral look, then you might need to look elsewhere. But if you're a family or a group of friends looking for a relaxed and comfortable stay, then this might be a great option, especially since you can walk to all the central sights pretty quickly.
* The dining table is too small for every everyone to dine together at the same time
* the ceiling upstairs is quite low – tall guests beware
* You need to go through the second bedroom to get to the third one – not a lot of privacy there
* The second bedroom doesn't have any windows or ventilation
* We weren't able to snap a good photo of the balcony due to the weather
* Eight guests can sleep in this home, but the last two will be sleeping on a sofa bed in the living room