€370 / week
(Reference number: 298116)
This centuries-old cottage is in Easton, a village at the heart of the peaceful island of Portland. Easton has a good selection of shops, friendly pubs, cafes and a childrenâ€™s play area.
Dunsubbin is a short walk from the atmospheric Church Ope Cove with its â€œsmugglersâ€™ graveyardâ€. Portland is well located to visit Weymouth and the beautiful Jurassic coast, as well as having lots to do on the island itself; from watersport activities at the 2012 Olympic sailing academy, bird watching, fishing, and spectacular cliff walks including around the world famous Portland Bill lighthouse.
Dunsubbin is a two bedroom property, just off the main square in Easton. It has a small courtyard garden to the rear.
* Sleeps up to 4, 2 bedrooms
* Nearest beach: Approximately 1 mile
* Nearest amenities: Directly outside property
* Pets: 1 dog allowed (enclosed courtyard garden)
* No smoking at this property
* Rooms: 2 bedrooms, ground floor bathroom, open plan lounge/diner and kitchen
* Beds: Double, twin
* Luxuries: TV with Freeview and built in DVD
* General: Electric central heating
* Utilities: Gas cooker and hob, fridge/freezer, washing machine and dishwasher
* Other: Bed Linen & Towels provided
* Outdoors: Small courtyard with seating