Cosy Nook is a little 3 bedroom cottage in north Fanad. Located in Ballymichael, this traditional style stone cottage, has many original features. Two rocking chairs feature in the lounge, along with rich carpeting which add to the comfort and homely character. An affordable, attractive holiday home, it is particularly suitable for off-season holidays with central heating and electric blankets on all beds.
Located Along Wild Atlantic Way
It is located on the route of the Wild Atlantic Way, surrounded by the spectacular coastlines of the Mulroy and Swilly; panoramic views stretch from Horn Head to the Inishowen Peninsula. Come and stay â€“ awake to birdsong, relax on the sheltered secluded patio, soak in the peace and beauty that surrounds you. Walk nearby beaches, trek along the many hill paths and sample the many attractions Fanad has to offer. A refreshing holiday awaits you here in Cosy Nook! * * * * * For AVAILIBILITY * * * * * Go to OWNER'S WEBSITE above.
On The Doorstep
* Refresh your spirit with the sound of the waves at the local rocky strand.
* Dance like nobodyâ€™s watching, sing like nobodyâ€™s listening on the local sandy beach: most likely, youâ€™ll have it all to yourself!
* Lighthouse Tavern â€“ 15 mins walk
* Lighthouse â€“ 25 mins walk
* Local Shops and Post Office 2.5 km
* Nearest Supermarket at Portsalon Crossroads
The Fanad Peninsula
Numerous beaches, shores and lakes in the area offer the chance of surfing, boat trips, windsurfing, sea angling, rock and lake fishing, and hill walking. If you prefer less strenuous activities there are ample opportunities for sightseeing: scenic drives around the spectacular coastline of Fanad and beyond.
If you like a round of golf an ...