Description(Reference number: 76060)
Surrounded by unique shops, food markets and restaurants, Chueca offers a variety of flavours and fun – as well as easy access to other parts of the city. Columba is a neutral, calm home whose design focuses on functionality and comfort. Even though the kitchen has lots of utensils and appliances, there isn't enough counter space to cook an elaborate meal. But aside from that, this impeccable home has everything you need for a great stay.
* When we tested the WiFi, it was a bit slow at only 11mbps
* Four guests can stay here, but two will be sleeping on a sofa bed in the living room
* There are several steps leading to the elevator – those with limited mobility or heavy suitcases beware
* The only parking nearby is public, and therefore payable
* Aside from a TV with local channels, this home doesn't have a lot of entertainment options