Description(Reference number: 77460)
This compact apartment is a well-optimised space that would suit a group or family after a practical base from which to explore the city. It's within walking distance of two of Paris' main railway stations – Lyon and Bercy – providing convenient rail connections to the country and abroad. While it probably wouldn't work for those looking to spend most of their time at home, its proximity to the lively Bastille quarter means there are plenty of cafes and restaurants to discover, while the centre is always just a short metro ride away.
* It's a ground floor apartment so it's not the brightest home
* Two of the rooms don't have proper windows so although they are very quiet there is no natural light
* With just one bathroom you should expect somewhat of a queue in the morning
* Two people can sleep on a sofa bed in the living room
* The kitchen does not have an oven
* There is no air conditioning in this home