(Reference number: 75894)
Never underestimate architectural charm in a NYC property. It's quite popular and this Midtown property is soaked in it. You'll feel it the moment you enter this 100-year old building thanks to the tiled floor and stairs in the lobby. With its age you mustn't expect perfection and modernity but you can certainly appreciate the original fireplace and romantic views over the back garden courtyard.
* This is a second floor walk up - 20 steps to the entrance
* Part of its 100-year old charm means sloping floors
* The second bedroom is very small
* Your immediate neighbourhood is a bit removed from the buzz of the city
* Guests 5 will sleep on a sofa bed in the living room