Description(Reference number: 77400)
A home like this is a rare find in Barcelona. Carbon Sphere is an oasis of luxury, from the panoramic windows to the designer furnirure (and the chic art). But it's almost unfair to judge it based on the insides alone – the building has incredible facilities that will transform your trip to Barcelona into a sumptuous retreat for the senses. If you're used to hotels, then you'll find the feeling in this home quite familiar, but it won't be as characterful as a private residence. Still, it was hard to find many faults in this home, especially while we relaxed by the pool.
* Although the metro will get you to Eixample quickly, Sarrià isn't super central
* The third bedroom doesn't have a lot of storage space
* As the second bedroom is quite small, there's only space for a bedside table on one side
* Pets are allowed – get in touch if you have any concerns about allergies
* The only parking in the area is public, and therefore payable