€386 / week
(Reference number: 300459)
Ideally located for the beautiful, sandy Amroth beach, this seaside cottage with its character features offers a cosy retreat after a day at the beach or strolling along part of the 186-mile Pembrokeshire Coastal Path. The village of Amroth is just a short walk down the beach and Saundersfoot 3 miles away. Wide choice of outdoor activities, picturesque towns and villages and tourist attractions all within easy reach. Added bonus of a generous garden should children or dogs need even more exercise!
Bullet points* Size: sleeps 5 in 2 bedrooms
* Beds: 1 double, 1 bunk-bed with single
* Rooms: ground floor: kitchen/dining room, lounge. First floor: bedrooms 1 and 2, bathroom
* Kitchen & utilities: includes microwave and washer/dryer
* Entertainment: TV, DVD player, iPod dock
* For families: cot and highchair available on request (please bring your cot bedding)
* Outside: extensive gardens
* Parking: parking for 1 car at cottage with additional parking in the lane opposite
* General: wifi, bed linen and towels provided, heating and electricity included, storage for sports equipment
* Pets: 2 dogs welcome
* Notes: no smoking.This property has a Â£150 good housekeeping refundable bond, which is payable to Best of Wales along with the balance of your holiday. Alternatively, you can waiver this bond by paying a non-refundable fee of Â£5 per person instead.