€347 / week
(Reference number: 300417)
Sitting in coastal farmland near the popular seaside resort of Barmouth, Beudy Gwenoliaid is a carefully converted stone barn that retains its beautiful old beams while providing a light living space on the upper floor. Beaches, footpaths, cycle paths and town amenities all nearby as well as the Barmouth Bridge crossing with its vista of the spectacular Mawddach estuary. Travel up the coast towards Harlech and Portmeirion or inland for the picturesque market town of Dolgellau
Bullet points* Size: sleeps 5 in 2 bedrooms
* Beds: 2 doubles, 1 with single bed
* Rooms: ground floor: 2 bedrooms, bathroom. First floor: open plan kitchen/diner and living room
* Kitchen & utilities: kitchen includes dishwasher and microwave. Laundry room with washing machine and tumble dryer on site.
* For families: cot, high chair and stairgate on request (please bring cot bedding)
* Outside: patio with picnic area accessible from first floor
* Parking: private parking for 2 cars
* General: bed linen and towels provided, heating and electricity included.
* Pets: no pets
* Notes: no smoking. This property has a Â£150 good housekeeping refundable bond, which is payable to Best of Wales along with the balance of your holiday. Alternatively, you can waiver this bond by paying a non-refundable fee of Â£5 per person instead.