€340 / week
(Reference number: 300506)
Part of a working organic farm Beudy Clygo is a cosy converted barn nestled in a secluded hillside with uninterrupted views of scenic Welsh countryside. Explore local walks and watch the wildlife from this peaceful location, or discover the scenic Dyfi Valley, the market towns of Machynlleth and Dolgellau and head down to the coast with its choice of beautiful beaches.
Bullet points* Size: sleeps 4 in 2 bedrooms
* Beds: 1 twin, 1 king
* Rooms: ground floor: open plan kitchen/dining/living room, bathroom. First floor: master bedroom
* Kitchen & utilities: well-equipped kitchen includes microwave and washer dryer
* Entertainment: TV with basic Sky package, DVD player with selection of DVDs
* Outside: patio area with views
* Parking: parking available
* General: bed linen and towels provided, heating and electricity included
* Pets: no pets
* Notes: no smoking. This property has a Â£150 good housekeeping refundable bond, which is payable to Best of Wales along with the balance of your holiday. Alternatively, you can waiver this bond by paying a non-refundable fee of Â£5 per person instead.