€335 / week
(Reference number: 300502)
Sitting just above the charming seaside village of New Quay, Awelon is a light and spacious cottage, perfect for a family or couples. Often described as the â€˜Jewel in the Crown of the West Wales Coastâ€™, New Quay has much to offer. Explore the beaches and harbour, take in the scenery from the Wales Coast Path, spot dolphins on a boat trip or enjoy a variety of watersports. Head 6 miles north to the elegant, Georgian harbour town of Aberaeron, or inland to explore the natural beauty of the Teifi Valley
Bullet points* Size: sleeps 5 in 3 bedrooms
* Beds: 1 double, 1 twin, 1 single
* Rooms: kitchen/dining room, lounge, 3 bedrooms, family bathroom, utility room with WC.
* Kitchen & utilities: oven and hob, microwave, washing machine
* Entertainment: TV with DVD player
* Outside: large enclosed garden with driveway and lawn. BBQ area and garden furniture
* Parking: private off-road parking
* General:wifi, heating and electricity included, large garage for sports equipment storage and drying, bed linen, towels and tea towels provided
* Pets: no pets
* Notes: no smoking. This property has a Â£150 good housekeeping refundable bond, which is payable to Best of Wales along with the balance of your holiday. Alternatively, you can waiver this bond by paying a non-refundable fee of Â£5 per person instead.