Description(Reference number: 77821)
If you're in town to experience the cultural life in Florence, then you won't find a better location than this. You'll have Teatro Verdi and Teatro la Pergola nearby, as well as some of the city's most lauded cafes and restaurants. The design of this apartment is eclectic and modern, with a few older furniture pieces thrown in the mix to create a warm and homey feeling. Even though Ambrosia Square is a full-time rental, it's got a sense of style that takes it above the average home, and we loved the view of the historical square below.
* We recommend the maximum occupancy of five, as one of the rooms has a small double, with might be uncomfortable for two
* There is no elevator to this first-floor home – those with limited mobility or heavy suitcases take note
* The only parking around here is public, and therefore payable
* Aside from a TV with local channels, this home doesn't have a lot of entertainment options
* Although the kitchen is well-equipped with appliances, it doesn't have the basic cooking ingredients
* The square can be busy at night – you'll need to keep your windows closed if you're a light sleeper