Description(Reference number: 72291)
In the village of Bainbridge in Wensleydale within the Yorkshire Dales National Park, is Amblers, a delightful stone-built property that has been refurbished to a high standard and retains lovely original features. The property benefits from a woodburning stove in the lounge, private parking and is close to the popular market town of Hawes, it is an ideal place for exploring the Dales with Aysgarth Falls, Castle Bolton and Leyburn nearby. This would make an ideal cottage for family or friends looking to holiday together.
* Size: Sleeps 4, 2 bedrooms
* Nearest amenities: Less than 0.5 mile
* Pets: Two pets welcome. Dog beds, bowls and leads provided. Dogs must be kept downstairs at all times and not left unsupervised.
* Smoking: Not allowed at this property
* Rooms: 2 bedrooms, bathroom, lounge, kitchen/diner.
* Beds: 1 King-size bed, 2 single beds.
* Luxuries: 50" Smart TV, private parking.
* General: Modern electric central heating, woodburning stove.
* Utilities: Electric cooker, microwave, dishwasher, fridge, freezer, washing machine.
* Standard: Kettle, toaster, iron
* Other: Bed linen and towels are provided, mobile phone signal is variable. Travel cot and highchair.
* Layout: Accommodation is over two floors. Ground floor and first floor.
* Outdoors: Small patio area to the front of the property, garden furniture.
* Parking: Parking is on a first come first served basis. Further parking is available around the Green 10 yards from the cottage.
* Mobility: Should there be any specific health or mobility difficulties which may affect a party member, this must be pointed out at the initial reservation stage so that the suitability of the property can be assessed.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.