€414 / week
(Reference number: 300345)
Built in the C19th for the manager of the nearby woollen mill, this sympathetically restored cottage is within walking distance of the centre of the coastal village of Newport and its beautiful beach. Newport Castle ruins and links golf course nearby as well as easy access to the all Wales coastal footpath. Ideal location for village amenities, boat trips, fishing and walking. Stunning local views nearby. Wood-fired burner.
Bullet points* Size: sleeps 8 in 4 bedrooms
* Beds: 2 double, 2 twin bedrooms (futon in sitting room- bring own bedding)
* Rooms: Ground floor: Kitchen diner, Lounge, Sitting room, Utility, WC; First floor: Bedroom 1 (double) with en-suite shower room, bedroom 2 (twin), bedroom 3 (twin), master bathroom
* Kitchen & utilities: Gas cooker and hob, microwave, dishwasher, fridge, freezer, additional fridge, washing machine
* Entertainment: TV, selection of books and board games, CD player and radio
* For families: cot and high chair (please bring cot bedding).
* Outside: garden with BBQ area, raised grass are accessed via a gate
* Parking: off road parking for 3 cars
* General: Log fire. Wifi, heating and electricity included. Towels and bed linen supplied. Garage for secure bike and kayak storage. Guest moorings by prior arrangement
* Pets: No pets.
* Notes: Initial supply of logs included. No smoking. Please bring own beach towels. Care with young children needed by garden wall. This property has a £150 good housekeeping refundable bond, which is payable to Wales Cottage Holidays along with the balance of your holiday. Alternatively, you can waiver this bond by paying a non-refundable fee of £5 per person instead