(Reference number: 59480)
Nestled at the foot of Sliabh-an â€“Iarainn, overlooking the shores of Acre Lake, close to the lively town of Drumshanbo and the tourism hub of Carrick on Shannon, McGuireâ€™s Cottages offer a chance to experience some traditional Irish comforts and customs in a modern, cosy and idyllic settingâ€¦
Other facilities on site include a fisherman's bait rooms and artisan bakery. All cottages have free wi-fi.
With our family residence adjacent to the cottages we are always ready to meet your daily needs.
Our newest cottage is just 500 meters away from our traditional cottages and offers modern level accommodation that is available for rent all year round. This spacious four bedroom property can accommodate larger families and groups, sleeping up to seven guests.
There are two en-suite double rooms, a twin room and a single room. The house has a private patio with barbecue facilities.This new cottage is situated close to the town and to the outdoor public swimming pool than our traditional Irish Cottages.There is a beautiful walk by the canal which brings you to the town of Drumshanbo.
Traditional Comforts & Features
- 7 Detached Cottages â€“ 2 bedroom/4 people, 3 bedroom/6 people
- Liscannor stone flooring and welcoming open fire in the living room
- Fully operational kitchen
- Shower and separate toilet, each bedroom has its own sink
- Gas central heating and immersion heating
- Insulated attics and cavity walls
- TV, DVD, Satellite/Cable and Broadband
- Bed linen and tea towels provided
- Full Board Service available (April, May, Sept, Oct) - (breakfast, packed lunch, dinner and accommodation)
- No Pets allowed