€329 / week
(Reference number: 300483)
Abereithrin Cottage is a cosy and peaceful hideaway with a log burner and is surrounded by tranquil countryside. Situated in the tiny hamlet of Pentrebach, which has its own country pub, the cottage boasts plenty of outside space and is close to beautiful paths, canals, castles, and is just twelve miles from the lovely market towns of Brecon and Llandovery. This is the perfect place from which to explore the beautiful landscape and history of Wales.
Bullet Points* Size: Sleeps 4 in 2 bedrooms.
* Beds: 2 double beds.
* Rooms: Ground floor: Living room; kitchen diner; bathroom.
First floor: 2 double bedrooms.* Kitchen & Utilities: Gas hob; oven and grill; microwave oven; toaster; kettle.
* Entertainment: TV with Freeview; DVD player; CD, radio and cassette player; board games.
* For Families: High chair provided.
* Outside: Seating area to the front of the property, rear lawned area with barbecue, picnic table and reclining chairs.
* Parking: Private off-road parking.
* General: Wood burner with logs provided; heating and electricity included; bed linen and towels provided; milk, tea and coffee are provided on your arrival.
* Pets: Up to three pets welcome at a charge of Â£20 per pet per day.
* Notes: This property has a Â£150 good housekeeping refundable bond, which is payable to Best of Wales along with the balance of your holiday. Alternatively, you can waiver this bond by paying a non-refundable fee of Â£5 per person instead.