(Reference number: 76451)
A beautiful home in the heart of Montmartre, with a mix of lively shops and quiet corners. You can't deny the romantic atmosphere of this place and its cosy surroundings, from the textured rugs to the glass wall that exposes a luxurious bath within the bedroom. Recently renovated and tastefully decorated, the space has been very well thought out. Ideal for a couple with practically everything you'd need to make your trip to Paris a bed of roses.
* There is no shower in the bathroom, only a bathtub
* A home better suited for bookworms as there is no TV
* The metro is nearby but there's a steep climb to reach the home so you may prefer to opt for a taxi when getting around
* The decor is very clean and minimalist which may not be to everyone's taste
* There is no air conditioning in the home so it may get hot during the summer