15 Beacon Hill is a luxury holiday home located in the quaint seaside village of Fahan on the Inishowen Peninsula. From its wonderful hillside setting it enjoys lovely views over Lough Swilly. The holiday home is less than 6km form Buncrana, Inishowenâ€™s main town and is just 15km from the historic walled city of Derry. The Fahan Marina and beach is 750metres from the front door and the North West Golf club is 3.5km away. The holiday home is also an ideal base to explore the beautiful Inishowen Peninsula.
15 Beacon Hill offers spacious accommodation throughout. There are 4 first floor bedrooms and a ground floor study /bedroom. The living room has an open fireplace and enjoys views of Lough Swilly. The large kitchen has modern fitted units including an island unit with sink as well as an American style fridge freezer. The conservatory opens out to a paved patio area â€“ ideal for al fresco dining. The holiday home is surrounded by landscaped grounds.
The village of Fahan is generally regared as one of the most attractive seaside resorts in Co Donegal. It has a number of first class tourist amenities including a marina, a lovely sandy beach, an 18 hole golf links course and several fine restaurants.
Nearby Buncrana is the largest town in the picturesque Inishowen Peninsula. It has a full range of tourist amenities, as well as fine restaurants and lively bars. The town boasts a leisure centre and swimming pool, golf course, pitch and putt, play park, clean safe sandy beaches and many activities for children.
Local Activities / Attractions
* Visit the ancient walled City of Derry on the banks of the Foyle - Uk City of Culture 2013
* Try a sailing course at the Lough Swilly Yacht Club (summer months)
* Enjoy bird watching at the nearby Inch Wild Fowl Reserve
* Take a day trip to the majestic Glenveagh National Park (58km) in the Donegal Highlands
* Explore the northern coast of Northern Ireland. The Giants Causeway, Bushmills Distillery, the Carrick-a-Rede Rope Bridge and Dunluce Castle are just some of the top attra ...