About Power & Walsh
Power & Walsh Estate Agents is a team of long established, experienced and independent property professionals. We look after residential sales, new homes, commercial sales and lettings, agricultural land sales and valuations.
Dermot Power is a member of the Institute of Professional Auctioneers & Valuers (IPAV). Coming from a background in banking property portfolios and specialising in acquisitions and sales, Dermot has a wealth of professional property experience. Dermot prides himself on his professional approach with clients and ensures to get the best price possible, every time.
Barry Walsh is a member of RICS (Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors). Barry has been a qualified auctioneer and has worked in the property industry for over 50 years. Barry is one of the most experienced property advisors in South Tipperary, with a specialisation in land and estates. Barry deals with sales of acreage of all sizes throughout South Tipperary, South Kilkenny and East Waterford.
At Power & Walsh, we are committed to:
• Providing you with honest, professional advice
• Regular client contact and updates throughout the sale process
• Responding to emails in a quick and efficient manner
• Friendly customer service and understanding your needs and expectations
• Achieving the best possible price for our clients
• Marketing your property using all the available resources to promote your property
Our office is conveniently located at 6 Market Street, Clonmel.
Our opening hours are 9.30am to 5pm, Monday to Friday and Saturday by appointment.
Please contact us if you would like to find out more and get a free market appraisal on your property. Contact us on 052 6170720 or email us email@example.com