About Moynihan Curran Chartered Surveyors
Moynihan Curran Chartered Surveyors is an innovative estate agency practice based in Clonmel, Co Tipperary that offers "tailored" property services and solutions to suit the needs of its clients. The business is operated by Mr Kieran Moynihan BSc. (Surv.), MRICS, ASCS, MIAVI, and Ms Kate Curran BSc.
(Surv.), MRICS, ASCS, MIAVI, Dip. Arb. Law both of whom are qualified chartered surveyors with considerable experience of the commercial and residential property markets in Ireland.
PROFESSIONAL SERVICES OFFERED
* Residential property sales and corporate lettings.
* Commercial property sales and lettings.
* Agricultural land sales.
* Sourcing of residential and commercial properties and the acquisition of same for investors, owner occupiers and tenants.
* Property investment advice and consultancy including European and UK markets.
* Residential and commercial property development consultancy.
* Residential and commercial valuations for company accounts, loan security and other purposes.
* Rent reviews and lease renewals of commercial properties and other landlord and tenant matters.
* Acting as third party (Arbitrator / Independent Expert) in commercial property rent reviews.
* Local Authority rates advice on commercial property and other property taxation advice and negotiation.
* Advising in relation to the compulsory purchase of land / property.
* Property / estate management.
* Research and property market analysis.
Commercial property services are provided mainly to the bordering counties of Tipperary namely Limerick, Cork, Waterford and Kilkenny. Residential property services are provided primarily in South Tipperary, West Waterford and their immediate environs.
Integrity professionalism and confidentiality are the key components of the wide range of services offered by Moynihan Curran.
Moynihan Curran is the only general practice chartered surveying firm presently operating in South Tipperary and is a member firm of the Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors (RICS), the Society of Chartered Surveyors (SCS) and the Irish Auctioneers and Valuers Institute (IAVI). It is bound by the Bye Laws and Regulations of these professional bodies which ensure the highest standards of client service.