13 ACRE RESIDENTIAL FARM WITH EXCELLENT DEVELOPMENT POTENTIAL
Padraig Smith Auctioneers (Cavan) offer for sale this compact holding comprising 13 Acres arranged in sizable fields with derelict residence. The lands are well located on the edge of town centre offering excellent potential for development for one or multiple residences.
The lands are comprised in Folio No: CN29606F (5.32 Hectares / 13.14 Acres)
Full details, maps and brochure available by contacting our Cavan office on 049 4362244.
- Walking distance to a host of amenities in Ballyconnell town offering excellent development potential for one or multiple residences
- Mature lands with a mixture of hardwood specie trees
- Excellent views from lands overlooking Ballyconnell town
- Derelict residence on site suitable for renovation
- Lands arranged in sizeable fields suitable for grazing
From Ballyconnell: Travel out the Belturbet road and take the first road to the left after the roundabout. The property is 500m on the right identified by our for sale sign.
By appointment through the sole selling agents. Please contact our Cavan office on 049 4362244.
Mrs. Mary Mc Aveety, Mc Aveety Mc Kenna Solicitors, The Conall Building, Main Street, Ballyconnell, Co. Cavan