- Two modern interlinked warehouse facilities of approx. 1,059 sq m.
- The property comprises a steel portal frame construction with an insulated metal deck roof (incorporating translucent panels) over.
- Internally, there are a mix of partial / full height infill concrete block walls with architectural cladding to the perimeter of the property.
- Loading access is via 2 no. grade level roller shutter doors.
- Clear internal height of approx. 7.4m.
- Crash barriers to perimeter of property.
- Two storey offices to include painted & plastered walls; suspended ceilings incorporating inset box lighting.
- Superb opportunity to acquire modern high spec warehouse
- 2 no. interlinked terraced warehouses of approx. 1,059 sq m
- Situated just off M3, and close to Shire Pharmaceuticals & Facebook Data Centre
- Clear internal height of approx. 7.4m
- Loading access via 2 no. up & over grade level doors
- Generous yard area
BER: BER No.D1 Energy Performance Indicator:143.38 kWh/m²/yr
The property is situated within Hub Logistics Park, part of the larger Bracetown Business Park development.
The business park is parallel to Dunboyne Business Park, and is just north of Damastown Industrial Park.
The locality has seen substantial inward investment from notable occupiers such as Facebook who are constructing a new data centre, and Shire Pharmaceuticals whom are constructing a new production facility.