€1,150,000 €35,000 on 1st Feb 18
The property is arranged over ground floor only to provide three adjoining retail units. The property forms part of a wider neighbourhood centre scheme. The property benefits from a large surface car park.
* Clondalkin is a suburb in south west Dublin.
* The area is situated to the north of Tallaght and south of Lucan approximately 12km west of Dublin city centre.
* Transport connections are provided by the M50 Motorway directly to the east, the Luas red line, together with several bus routes.
* The property is situated within the Dutch Village Shopping Centre just off Woodford Walk.
* Surrounding occupiers include Spar, Boomers Bar, Restaurant and Off Licence.
<p>Available from BidX1</p> 627.74kWh/m2/yr
Please refer to BidX1 website https://www.bidx1.com for confirmation of viewings