* The property consists of a mid-terrace warehouse unit extending to approx. 3,004 sq m (32,334 sq ft)
* The property comprises a steel portal frame construction with a double skin metal deck roof (incorporating translucent panels) over
* Internally, there are partial height infill block walls with profile metal cladding to the perimeter of the property
* Loading access is via 2 no. automated grade level doors, one each to the front and rear elevations
* The warehouse area has a clear internal height of approx. 6.20m
* The office accommodation is laid out in an open plan / cellular format
* Finishing's include suspended ceilings incorporating inset box lighting; painted and plastered walls; perimeter trunking with data/power sockets.
* The property consists of a mid-terrace warehouse unit of approx. 3,004 sq m (32,334 sq ft)
* Situated within one of southwest Dublinâ€™s most established industrial locations
* Loading access is via 2 no. grade level doors, positioned to to the front and rear elevations
* Clear internal height of approx. 6.20m
* Two storey offices to front elevation of property extending to approx. 308 sq m (3,315 sq ft)
BER: B3 BER No.800278988 Energy Performance Indicator:176.37 kWh/mÂ²/yr
The property is situated on Henry Road, forming part of the larger Park West Industrial Park complex. The property can also be accessed via Friel Avenue within the park. The park benefits from ease of access to the M50 with the park being in close proximity to both Junction 7 (N4 Sligo / Galway) & Junction 9 (N7 â€“ Cork / Limerick), which are 5km and 3km away, respectively. Park West can be accessed by Park West Avenue via the New Nangor Road and also by the Park West Road via the Killeen Road.
Neighbouring business parks include Nangor Road Business Park; Western Industrial Estate; John F. Kennedy Ind ...