The property is arranged over ground and part first floor to provide a warehouse.
Total floor area extending to approximately 2,323 sq. m (25,000 sq. ft).
* Trim is the county town of County Meath.
* The town is situated approximately 46km north west of Dublin and approximately 15km south west of Navan.
* Transport links in the area include the R161 Road providing direct access to the M3 Motorway.
* The property is situated within Fairgreen Industrial Estate which is located on the western side of the Summerhill Road close to its junction with Patrick Street and Newhaggard Road.
* Surrounding occupier include Trim Tyre Centre, Madison Cosmetic Ireland Limited and Heritage Kitchens.
Please refer to BidX1 website https://www.bidx1.com for confirmation of viewings
Anna Kate Fields