The property is arranged over ground floor only to provide an end of terrace industrial unit. Internally the property comprises office accommodation to the front and warehouse accommodation to the side and rear. The property benefits from a yard to the front.
Total floor area extending to approximately 524 sq. m (5,640 sq. ft).
* Tallaght is the largest town in South County Dublin with a population of approximately 76,000 people (as of the 2016 Census).
* Transport links in the area include the M50 Motorway and the N81 immediately to the east and the N7 to the north.
* Public transport is facilitated by the Luas Red Line and a number of bus routes.
* The property is situated in Hibernian Industrial Estate on the Greenhills Road, just north of its intersection with Airton Road.
* Surrounding occupiers include Tesco Distribution, The Cycle Superstore and Crane Care.
The entire property is at present let to Newman Fabrications Limited for a term of 4 years 9 months from 04.05.2016 at a contractual rent of €32,500 per annum, exclusive of rates and VAT.
Please refer to BidX1 website https://www.bidx1.com for confirmation of viewings