DescriptionThe property is arranged over ground floor only to provide a mid terrace retail unit. The property forms part of a wider two storey commercial development.Total floor area extending to approximately 148 sq. m (1,593 sq. ft).
- Limerick is the third largest city in Ireland with a population of some 94,000 people (as of 2016 Census).
- The city is situated approximately 41km south of Ennis and some 100km north of Cork.
- The city is well served by the M7 and N20 networks both providing access to and from the city centre.
- The subject property is situated in Castletroy Park Commercial Centre.
- Surrounding occupiers include University of Limerick, Spar and Bank of Ireland.
BER DetailsBER: F
Viewing DetailsPlease refer to BidX1 website https://www.bidx1.com for confirmation of viewings