- The property occupies a prominent position within The Westway Centre, an established, managed business estate accessed immediately off Ballymount Avenue, close to its intersection with Ballymount Road Lower.
- The property comprises a modern, mid terraced, two storey business unit.
- The structure comprises concrete portal frame, with block infill walls, feature brick faÃ§ade with cladding to the upper elevations.
- Internally, the property has being retrofitted to a high standard by the current tenant for the purpose of their business to include the installation of a designated pharmacy.
- The entire is let to Median Healthcare Services under a 10 year IRI lease from 05 January 2014 at a current rent of €30,000 p.a.
- The lease provides tenant only break options, operative on 05 January 2019 and 2021.
- This is a property investment sale and the tenants are not affected.
- The approximate gross external floor areas are as follows;
- Entire: 443 sq.m (4,768 sq.ft)
- Mezzanine: 190 sq.m (2,045 sq.ft)
- 8 car parking spaces are demised to the property.
- TOWN PLANNING
The property is zoned REGEN: To facilitate enterprise and/or residential led regeneration - under the South Dublin County Development Plan 2016 â€“ 2022.
- We understand that the property is held by way of freehold or equivalent title.
*********NEW TO MARKET*******
- INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY
- LOCATED IN AN ESTABLISHED BUSINESS ESTATE
- ENTIRE LET TO MEDIAN HEALTHCARE SERVICES
- PRODUCING €30,000 p.a.< ...