- The property occupies a prominent position within Western Parkway Business Centre, an established, managed business estate accessed immediately off Ballymount Road Lower, close to its intersection with Ballymount Avenue.
- The property comprises two mid-terraced units of steel portal frame construction with full height concrete block fair-faced walls internally. The roof is double-skin insulated metal decking incorporating c.10% translucent roof lighting.
- The property comprises a larger warehouse component compared to the other units within the estate.The warehouse benefits from dual access/loading.
- The offices have suspended acoustic tiled ceilings, plastered and painted walls and carpet finish.
- The approximate gross external floor areas are as follows;
Office/showrooms: 73.6 sq.m
Warehouse: 375.0 sq.m
Total: 448.6 sq.m (4,828 sq.ft)
Mezzanine: 126.5 sq.m (1,361 sq.ft)
7 car parking spaces are demised to the property.
- COMMERCIAL RATES
- 2018 - €6,224.40
- SERVICE CHARGE
- 2017/2018 - €4,370
- SHOWROOM/WAREHOUSE OPPORTUNITY
- SUITABLE FOR A VARIETY OF USES (SPP)
- 84% WAREHOUSE CONTENT
- ADDITIONAL MEZZANINE c.125 sq.m
- AFFORDS DUAL LOADING TO FRONT & REAR
BER: E2 BER No.800368904 Energy Performance Indicator:672.41 kWh/m²/yr