Open Viewing: Wed 21 Feb, 1:00pm - 1:05pm
The lot comprises two buildings. The first building is arranged over ground and two upper floors to provide a mixed use building. Internally the property comprises a ground floor retail unit together with office accommodation, canteen and ancillary accommodation. The first and second floors comprise 2 x two bedroom duplex apartments, together with 1 x one bedroom apartment. The second building is arranged over ground and one upper floor to provide 4 x two bedroom townhouses and is located to the rear of 39/40 Kickham Street.
* Carrick-on-Suir is a town situated in South Tipperary with a population of some 5,196 (as of the 2011 Census).
* The town is located approximately 27km north west of Waterford, and 44km south of Kilkenny.
* Transport links include the M9 Motorway approximately 2km to the north east and N76 approximately 12.9km to the west.
* The property is located on the western side of Kickham Street, at its junction with Kickham Court.
* Surrounding occupiers include Kickham Inn Bar, Dragon Inn Chinese Takeaway and Lidl.
<p>Available from BidX1</p> 556.05kWh/m2/yr
Please refer to BidX1 website https://www.bidx1.com for confirmation of viewings
Anna Kate Fields