- The property comprises a mid terrace unit of approx. 348 sq m (3,742 sq ft).
- The property comprises a steel portal frame construction with a single skin asbestos roof over.
- Internally, there are full height block walls with a dash to the perimeter of the property.
- Loading access is via 1 no. automated roller shutter door to the front elevation.
- Eaves height of approx. 6.4 m.
- The office accommodation is fitted to a basic specification to include painted & plastered walls, strip lighting and wooden floors.
The property is occupied by Re- Box Recycling Limited paying €1,000 per month in advance on a term of 4 years and 9 months from 1st October 2014 on a short term business letting agreement.
Mid terrace warehouse unit extending to approx. 348 sq m
The property benefits from ease of access to the M50 via Junction 9 (Naas Road) and is situated in an established industrial location
The property benefits from a clear internal height of approximately 6.7m.
Passing rent of €12,000 per annum (exclusive)
BER: D2 BER No.800589111 Energy Performance Indicator:328.75 kWh/mÂ²/yr
The property is situated within Kylemore Industrial Estate and is located approximately 9.5 km west of Dublin City Centre. The M50 Motorway is approx. 2.2 km to the south west and provides rapid links to all major arterial routes to / from the city.
The area enjoys excellent public transport and is serviced by a number of Dublin bus routes. The LUAS Red line runs from Tallaght to the Point Depot, with the Bluebell and Kylemore stations in close proximity.