€375,000 / year
The subject property is situated in Baldonnell Business Park and occupies prime corner site at Clonlara Avenue. Baldonnell Business Park is a modern fully serviced industrial development situated approximately 15 km southwest of Dublin city centre. The park can be accessed via the Baldonnell Road to the north and the Naas Road to the south.
The estate and immediate area is host to variety of notable occupiers including National Vehicle Distribution, MJ Flood, Caulfield Transport and DAF.
• The subject property consists of a modern detached high bay warehouse facility extending to approx. 5,560 Sq.M.
• The property is of steel portal frame construction with an insulated metal deck roof (incorporating approx. 20% translucent panels) over.
• Internally there are infill concrete block walls to a height of approx. 2.0m with profile metal cladding to the perimeter of the property.
• The warehouse benefits from a sealed concrete floor; gas fired warm air blowers and high output lighting.
• The property comprises a clear span warehouse to the rear and four storey office / production area accommodation to the front of the property.
• Loading access to the property is via 4 no. electric dock level doors, 1 no. tailgate loading door and 1 no. grade level door.
• The property benefits from a clear internal height of approx. 10.0m.
• Within the warehouse element, a 3 storey mezzanine has been constructed. This can be accessed from steel stairs via the warehouse and pedestrian doors on each floor of the front offices.
• The entrance to reception and front offices is via automated sliding doors and leads into a full height glazed entrance hall.