DescriptionSemi-detached industrial facility of approx. 1,112 sq m (11,967 sq ft)
• Located in the Hibernian Industrial Estate, situated just off the
• Generous yard to the front of the unit.
• Situated in close proximity to the N7, N81 and M50.
• Loading access via 2 no. grade level doors.
• Clear internal height of approx. 5.0 m.
The property consists of a semi-detached
warehouse unit of approx. 1,112 sq m (11,967 sq ft).
• The property comprises a steel portal frame
construction with a double skin asbestos roof
(incorporating translucent panels) over.
• Internally, there are partial height concrete block
walls with profile metal.
• External elevations of the property are a mix of
profile metal cladding and brown brick.
• Internally, there is a good mix of both cellular and
open plan office accommodation arranged over
ground and first floor levels.
• The general office specification includes suspended
ceilings with inset fluorescent tube box lighting,
carpet floor finishes, perimeter trunking with data /
• There is a generous yard to the front of the property
with secure fencing and an automated gate
positioned to the perimeter of the site.
• Loading access is via 1 no. full height roller shutter
and 1 no. half height roller shutter door.
• Clear internal height of 5.0m.
Under the Dublin City Council Development Plan
2016 – 2022, the property is zoned “Objective EE”,
which is to provide for enterprise and employment