DescriptionThe property is arranged over ground floor only to provide an extensively glazed corner retail unit. The property forms part of a wider mixed use development.Total floor area extending to approximately 47 sq. m (505 sq.ft).
- Dublin 8 forms part of Dublins inner city, located to the south of the River Liffey, and east of Dublin 2.
- The area includes The Guinness Store House, The Coombe Hospital, and Kilmainham Gaol.
- Public transport in the area is provided by The Luas Red Line, Heuston Railway Station, and a number of bus routes. Vehicular access is provided to the city centre by the R804 and R110.
- The property is situated on the corner of St. Luke's Avenue and Ardee Street.
- Surrounding occupiers include D8 Fitness and Teeling Whiskey Distillery.
BER DetailsBER: C3
Viewing DetailsPlease refer to BidX1 website https://www.bidx1.com for confirmation of viewings