€24,000 / year
The subject property occupies a very prominent location Post Office Road with a separate entrance from Treen Hill to the rear. Post Office Road provides a vehicular and pedestrian route to the Church and is conveniently located only a couple of minute’s walk from the Main Street.
The properties comprise two ground floor retail units, one previously occupied as a beauticians and fitted accordingly and the other with a shell and core finish. Both units have toilet facilities.
MEASUREMENTS & AREAS:
All measurements & areas are approximations provided for information purposes only. Intending purchasers must independently professional confirm precise areas.
Retail Area – Unit 1: c. 125 Sq. M. / 725 Sq. Ft. fitted as a beauticians.
Retail Area – Unit 2: c. 125 Sq. M. / 725 Sq. Ft. shell and core finish.
Outside – car parking area.
- Gross Internal Floor Area - c. 125 Sq. M. / 725 Sq. Ft. per unit.
- Yards from the Main Street - Easy Access - Car Parking Facilities.
- Access route from town centre to Church.
- Adjacent Lusk village centre and all amenities.
- Long or short term lease will be considered.
- Rent: €24,000 per annum / €2,000 per month.
STRICTLY BY PRIOR APPOINTMENT WITH SOLE LETTING AGENTS