MAIN STREET, SHINRONE, CO. OFFALY -
A 7-DAY LICENSED PREMISES
(with Residential Accommodation Overhead),
LOCATED IN THE HEART OF THIS
INVITING MIDLANDS VILLAGE.
The property is being sold with a current Seven Day Publican’s License, which was recently renewed and there is Vacant Possession.
The Large Rear Garden (with own side access) brings the total Site Area to 1.83 Acres / 0.73 Hectares, giving good opportunity to develop this part of the property in future, as required.
• Two Storey Business/Residential Premises, with substantial street frontage onto Shinrone’s Main Street.
• It is a traditionally styled village pub premises, with an adjoining residence.
• Interior ground floor commercial rooms include: Two Lounges (one which can accommodate a Snooker Table), Bar Area, former Kitchen, under-ground "cold room".
• There are two fireplaces (one of which is fitted with a stove, providing solid fuel heating).
• Previously good quality fitted bar seating features in the bar area.
• Other rooms on the ground floor of the pub section includes a group of ladies and gents toilets.
• First Floor former Residential Accommodation Includes: Sitting Room, 3 Bedrooms, Bathroom.
• OUTSIDE: There is a lean-to galvenised building to accommodate a "smoking area".
• Zoning: The premises and it's rear grounds are zoned “Other Settlement Lands" in the "Shinrone Village Plan -2014 to 2020.
• BER Exempt.
• Title: Freehold
LOCATION: Shinrone is a lightly populated village, situated to the south of Co. Offaly. "Tierney's" has substantial street frontage onto the centre of Shinr ...
Main Street, Roscrea, Co. Tipperary,
Tel: 0505 24000
PSRA Licence No. 001802