HWBC is delighted to bring Three Haddington Buildings to the market to let, one of a trio of independent, HQ-style properties currently undergoing extensive refurbishment to Grade A standards.
Three Haddington Buildings offers an opportunity for occupiers to secure a fully refurbished, self-contained HQ with a ‘Percy Place’ address, an area considered extremely convenient to the city centre in an idyllic Dublin 4 setting. Occupiers will enjoy the canal-side setting, ease of access to all modes of public transport and a host of amenities and facilities for staff in the immediate area.
Strip-out works are well underway with Practical Completion scheduled for Q2/3 2018 (with early access for tenant fit-out available in advance).
• Self-contained, HQ-style building undergoing complete refurbishment to Grade A standards
• 1,860 sq m (20,020 sq ft) NIA over 4 levels (L-shaped floor plates)
• Excellent parking provision with 14 spaces and secure on-site bicycle parking
• High quality tenant amenities providing shower/locker/changing facilities
• Both single and multi-let options will be considered
Great progress is being made overall with the recent pre-let of Two Haddington Buildings (2,640 sq m) to Denstu Aegis Network and a further 4,230 sq m due for refurbishment in One Haddington Buildings, on Haddington Road (further information available on the dedicated website).