Turnkey licensed premises of approximately 2,267 sq.ft incorporating a Bar/Lounge, additional overhead accommodation, external stores and seated area.
Adjoining retail unit extending to approximatley 347 sq.ft producing €10,000 pa on a rolling agreement.
Located in a highly populated residential area within close proximity of neighbouring Irish Independent Park and Turners Cross Stadium.
Suitable to a variety of uses, subject to planning.
Nearby retailers include Mace, Aldi, AIB amongst others.
The Tory Top Bar is located on a corner site with access from both Tory Top Road and Pearse Road. Directly adjacent to this property is an Aldi Store as well as a neighbourhood centre to include an AIB branch, Mace Shop and Ladbrokes Bookmakers. The surrounding area is primarility residential in nature.
Irish Independent Park home of Munster Rugby is located approximately 350m walk from The Tory Top Bar while Cork City Football Club is located a 350m walk also. The Tory Top Bar is located approximately 2.5km south of Cork City Centre.
The property comprises a two storey licensed premises with an adjoining retail unit on a site extending to 0.26 acres.
* Bar & Lounge extending to 2,267 sq.ft overall.
* Entire site is licensed excluding the shop site.
* 2 x Male & Female toilet facilities.
* Bottle Store.
* Cold Store.
* Outdoor seating area to the rear and outdoor covered seating area to the front.
* Bin storage area to rear of the building.
* Storage and security office at first floor and attic levels.
* The adjoining retail unit extends to approximately 347 sq.ft. ...