Investment Property For Sale - 9,096 sq. feet (845 sq. metres)
We are instructed by Tipperary County Council to invite expressions of interest to purchase and complete the reconstruction of the above property. This listed building, originally built in 1841, with 19th century additions, is a Landmark building close to the town centre. The property is in 3 blocks and includes a single storey Chapel. There is currently planning permission in place which expires in June 2016. The building has been partially redeveloped. The Site area is c.1.4 ac sm and the buildings have a total floor area of c845 sq mts.
Expressions of interest with indicative offers are invited from interested parties.
Located on Station Road, Tipperary Town.