Savills is delighted to present The Gibson Hotel in the Dublin Docklands for sale.
This is an excellent hotel investment opportunity.
This landmark 4 star hotel has 252 en-suite bedrooms including 20 suites, and is let to a subsidiary of Dalata Hotel Group plc, which is Ireland's largest hotel operator.
The Gibson Hotel in the Dublin Docklands is an excellent hotel investment opportunity.
The investment summary is set out below. Further information, including dataroom registration, is available on the project website http://thegibsonhotelsale.com.
- Superior 4 star hotel in a prime location in Dublin's North Docklands
- 252 en-suite bedrooms, including 20 suites
- Let to a subsidiary of Dalata Hotel Group plc, Ireland's largest hotel operator.
- Located in Dublin's Central Business District close to numerous global corporate occupiers, eg Google, Facebook, Central Bank of Ireland, JP Morgan; and leisure occupiers eg 3Arena, Convention Centre Dublin, Bord Gais Energy Theatre, Aviva Stadium.
- Excellent nearby transport links including Dublin Port, Luas light rail (red line), Dublin Port Tunnel, local train stations and Dublin Bus routes. Dublin Airport is just 12 minutes by car.
- Designed by the renowned Scott Tallon Walker architectural firm and completed in 2010.
- Lease structure incorporates base rent which is subject to upward only CPI linked rent reviews and variable turnover top-up.
- Expected 2017 rent is €4.65m. Attractive unexpired lease term of 17.8 years.
- Base rent currently €2.93m per annum. The variable rent, linked to turnover, is forecast to be €1.72m in 2017.
- Guiding in excess of €87m.
- This is an investme ...