- Well Established Restaurant/Licensed premises occupying a prominent position on the N10 Kilkenny/Carlow Road.
- Set on c. 1.75 acre site with an extensive floor area of (c. 9,504sq.ft) 883sq.mts
- Substantial on site parking to side and rear of the property.
- Two Bed Apartment overhead
- Offers excellent potential to develop a drinks and food trade in a busy location.
- Located only ten minutes drive from
- Kilkenny City Ring Road and five minutes to M9 Motorway access.
- Lease & Rental Details on Request.
Ideal for office building, conference space, community space or recreational hall
Large open plan ball room/conference area.
Kitchen with cold room facilities.
Variety of 'Snug' rooms used previously as bar area.
Several his and her bathrooms throughout.
Upstairs two bedroom apartment with kitchen/living space Private bars/room.
Additional storage space adjoined with single skin roof - 10.64m x 7.40m.
Famous building - formerly used as a popular and landmark Pub â€˜Fox and Gooseâ€™
Situated in a prime location only 10 minute drive from Kilkenny City Ring Road and 5 minutes from the M9
Lease terms negotiable as requires investment from Tenant (subject to Landlord approval)
Beautifully ornate features throughout including unique ceilings, hardwood flooring and wall panelling.
Large car park facilities included
Rooms in varying condition throughout
Full Lease details and Floor Plans available by request.
Built in the early 1900â€™ s with a total floor area of (c. 9,504sq.ft) 883sq.mts
Gas Fired Central Heating
BER: D2. BER NO:800326811. EPI: 1292.77 (kWh/m2/yr)
From Kilkenny City:
From the Dublin Road Roundabout, take the R712 for 10.6 Km. The property will be
located on the right hand side of the road indicated by a â€˜For Saleâ€™ Board.