- Extensive town centre licensed premises, recently refurbished to a very high standard
- Measuring approx. 495 sq.m (5326.5 sq. ft) includes bar, lounge, new kitchen, office and mezzanine area
- Located close to Liffey bridge in heart of Celbridge
- Adjacent to car parking facilities with excellent turnover
- Superb opportunity in the vibrant town of Celbridge.
- For sale as going concern
Full height ceiling, feature timber roof beams, skylights, split level sitting area, ladies and gents toilets
Back bar; food bar kitchen area, leading to extensive large covered smoking area
Kitchen; newly fitted out to high standard with cold rooms, fridges
Traditional L shaped bar with separate seating, mens and ladies WC and separate street entrance
Open access via main lounge suitable for private parties, with a comfortable capacity approx. 150 people. Menâ€™s and ladies WC with attractive bar area
Partly covered and seating with heaters
TVâ€™s in all lounge and seating areaâ€™s
New automatic beer lines recently installed
Gas heating (new boilers recently installed)
Staff area and toilet facility
Available on request
Available to lease or purchase separately- details available from agent
Rear car park available with parking for circa 65 cars
T: 01 62 86 128
John P. Younge
T: 01 66 18 428
High profile premises available on main street Celbridge adjacent to all main amenities with excellent local car parking available.
Celbridge is located just off the M4 motorway approximately 20 km from Dublin city centre and is well serviced by bu ...